Who doesn't love a cat with flowers growing out of its head? This charming hand-felted planter is suitable for a 3.5" - 4" pot which can be filled with live herbs and small flowers. We pictured it here with faux flowers which are purr-fect for care-free maintenance! Also, make a great pen and pencil holder, make-up brushes, hairbrushes and combs, hair ties, etc! Each planter features a full cat face, ears, and a tail in the back. No matter the angle, this planter is super cute!
- Unique Design - Charming and clever
- Handmade - Created by an artisan under fair trade
- Eco-friendly - All-natural processing and chemical-free
- Catify Your Home - Show your love for felines
- Collectible - Keep for yourself, give to your child, or your best feline friend (BFF)
- Confidence - This artisan creation was made with sustainable practices
The planter is 4" tall at it's opening with the ears and tail extending a little more than that. The opening is 4 1/2" across.
100% virgin sheep's wool
Light grey, and medium grey
Be careful with your cats as they may try to attack it
If your cat sinks her paws into the planter, you can dampen the affected area with warm water and re-shape it with your hands
Made: Handmade and hand-embroidered by Nepalese artisans under fair-trade and sustainable standards. 100% natural wool and free of chemicals.
If used with a live plant, suggest lining the inside bottom and sides with aluminum foil. Be sure to remove the plant for watering, and let it drain well before returning to the planter.