Hand felted in Nepal in hand-dyed virgin wool, no two cat dolls are exactly alike but they all look like they belong to the same feline family! When you receive your new felted cat doll – take some time to stretch the paws apart, maybe you want to bend the tail more, or pull the ears more forward! You can train your new kitty as you like!
- Unique Design - Charming and clever
- Handmade - Created by an artisan under fair trade
- Eco-friendly - All-natural processing and chemical-free
- Catify Your Home - Show your love for felines
- Collectible - Give to a fellow cat lover, or keep it for yourself
- Confidence - This artisan creation was made with sustainable practices
Approximately 5.5" tall by 10" to 11" long including the tail
100% virgin sheep's wool
Be careful with your cats as they may try to attack it!
Made: in Nepal