This sweet taupe mouse is hand-crocheted in alpaca wool and has hand-embroidered facial details and a cute braided tail!
It is stuffed with soft cotton batting with jingle bells inside. Loud enough to attract the cats but not so loud as to annoy the cat owner!
The knit texture provides some added fun as the cat's nails often get caught on the yarn. Watch them try to shake the mouse off!
We know that mice are synonymous with cats, but clients tell us their little dogs love these too!
Designed here in NJ and handmade by our knitting cooperative in Peru under sustainable and fair-trade standards.
- Charming toy in the shape of a cute mouse
- Jingle bell inside provides an audible sound to attract the pet
- Knitted texture provides extra fun for the pet
- Provides entertainment for your pet
- Size appropriate - it is the right size for cats and small dogs
- Easy item for you to toss to your pet and engage with them in playtime
Measurements: 4" long and 2" tall with a 3.5" tail
Product Weight: 1 oz.
Material: Alpaca wool yarn hand-crocheted with cotton batting and bells inside
Colors: Taupe with black facial features and pink ears and a tail